Monday, September 28, 2015

Some Useful Online Resources

 Some content in this post had been posted earlier, on the "1st day of school" note. However, since not all parents came to our parents meeting and may not pay attention to the past posts, I'm include the important/relevant ones here.

If you'd like to let your child practicing writing skills at home. Here's the website that I used to print out our in-class writing exercise sheet:  http://us.yes-chinese.com/tzg/  Feel free to print out whatever characters that is relevant to your child's learning.

The possibility of using iPad in the classroom for practicing character writing.  The APP I mentioned is titled: 字宝宝笔顺⋯⋯ I believe you can download it for iPad, iphone and ipod, etc. Please download it and try it out and let me know if you don't mind your child use it in the class. Also Please bring the device to the class each time if you decide to use this method.

Another cool tool to help students learn Chinese, especially to boost their reading skills, is the subscription to iChineseReader. Here's the link to its website:  http://ichinesereader.com/
Let me know if you are interested in subscribing. There's a group rate for up to 36 students/families, which costs as low as $2 per month per account.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email, wechat or ask me in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment